The online collaborative whiteboard platform to bring teams together, anytime, anywhere.
The Team plan includes unlimited boards, Guest Editors, our Jira integration, and more. How to get the most out of your Miro plan?
Here are some ideas for how you can use your $1,000 in Team plan credits.
1. Discover and validate early-stage ideasBuild a framework to discover and validate early-stage ideas via experiments, catch and extract learnings, and release new experiment cycles.
2. Do research Whether it's market analysis, competitor research, or a user survey, Miro enables you to visually cluster insights from various data sources and maintain the board as a single source of truth for your team.
3. Apply product frameworks easily From business model development, to sprint planning, user story mapping, personas development, customer journey mapping, and more — you can use pre-made visual templates in Miro to braindump and fix ideas in a structured, professional way.
4. Collaborate online as if you’re in the same room Collaborate in real-time remotely, with built in video calls on a whiteboard that never runs out of space or gets erased.
5. Save a record of your validated learningsBuild sprint plans next to each other using an interactive Kanban board, so it’s easier to monitor the progress, identify wins, and fix learnings in one place.
6. Design an MVPDon’t go all in with one decision. Experiment, and make any stage of your solution design process iterative – from wireframing brainstorms to real prototypes.
7. Pitch your solution You never know where you’ll meet an early adopter or potential investor. Stay pitch-ready with Miro as every board easily transforms into a presentation available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone.